Performance clutch

Zsmithh

I have a honda civic with a B18c gsr swap... I put a clutch masters fx200 in and smoked it within the first 150 miles... I followed the instructions on how to break it in but obviously wasnt correct... Before I buy a new clutch I wanted to know whats the best performance clutch I could go with thats reasonably priced...

i was told by the guy who did my swap that i could get on it but not to slam gears.... so thats what i did... my clutch grabbed at an inch off the ground and now it grabs all the way at the top.... so im guessing that I smoked the clutch.... going to confirm it tomorrow when i drop the trany.. the thing has been chattering when i down shift... and i think the throw out bearring is causing it to make this whinning sound when i have the clutch to the floor... ..... but no i didn't really know how i could drive it.... I mean i got on it but i was shifting hard at all...

ive had just fine luck with them.

OP: Did you deglaze the flywheel?, why didnt you replace the TOB with the new one that was supplied, and if your smoking a clutch... you can tell, that smell is VERY unique.

Archived