Hellow and welcome

rBg

I have always been a big tuner but I finally purchased what I would like to be my everyday driver but with a few extras. I picked up a 2005 Accord EX, full leather in dash dvd, bla bla bla. I know I am going to do the basics, a CAI, not sure what the best it, probably not an exhaust but maybe headers, and aside from that I would like to know what I can do with the built in nav. Do they have plugins to make it work with blue tooth or can I hookup a reverse camera to it?

Any ideas on what I could do for smaller mods to get a bit of extra pep and maybe make it a bit fancier would be great.

It is the v6 and it has 58k miles on it right now with that half sub half moon roof lol.

And thanks for the warm invite to your forums...

Putting a header on without an exhaust is kinda'.. Stupid.

Like, a lotta' stupid actually.

like... a lot a lot a lot of stupid.

get headers back exhaust... :)

or just run open headers... ;)

Putting a header on without an exhaust is kinda'.. Stupid.

Like, a lotta' stupid actually.

Not really, I dont want a big loud exhaust, I would do headers to a high flow cat and probably just straight back and out. I just stopped in looking for suggestions now to get flamed. Didn't know if you had sponsors or anything you worked with for the basics like HID kits and Cold air intakes, all the small things I can do on a day to day basis without people really noticing, I'd rather they think I am hooked on drugs then spending money on my car again, lol.

your not going to gain jack by doing headers and maintaining a semi stock exhaust, so just leave it alone.

do a egay CAI with a K&N filter. Honestly tho, if it were my car I would just give it a real good and thorough tune up and call it a day.

Archived