need help finding tires

HAHLXI

i've got a 86 honda accord lxi hatchback, im looking for good year tires, my tire size is 185/70 r13. i cant find any place that has them. if anyone could tell me a site or a place i can go to buy them then please tell me.

its starting to get annoying going on good year site or bf good rich or any tire site and not finding a tire for my car. any help is apperciated.

mike

www.google.com - click shopping link - paste 185/70r13 into the search - click search: results

done - 13 seconds

firestones, falken, kuhmo, mastercrafts - all acceptable brands. There are several more big names a couple pages in as well as a ton of generics.

www.google.com - click shopping link - paste 185/70r13 into the search - click search: results

done - 13 seconds

firestones, falken, kuhmo, mastercrafts - all acceptable brands. There are several more big names a couple pages in as well as a ton of generics.

well crap if it was that easy then i wouldn't have asked. im looking for good year or bf goodrich,

easy enough, no. they discontinued them at some point. make another selection.

if you go to either corporate website and search your tire size it nets 0.

go to discount tire.. they usually have good brands for a really good price.. i got my yokohamas there for $400 mounted and balanced..

im sure if you have one close by they can order you some in.. not sure if theyll have goodyear or BF's but falken, yokohama, and kuhmo's are just as good if not better.. IMO goodyear sucks

honestly i wouldnt know a dam thing of them, my fathers the one telling me to get ether or. this is why i joined this place, more people have more experience, and more than one opinion helps.

goodyear and bfgoodrich are decent if you have a large car - fitting since they are domestic brands.

to find high availability tires for smaller imports you will have the best luck with tires from japan and korea.

toyo yokohama kuhmo falken are all quality brands and you won't spend a fortune for a street grade tire.

Archived