D16z6 Transmission going out.

vDerickv

your doing something wrong if its failing at 95k. what exactly is "going out" on it?

Yea i know... seriously! i bought the car and the guy who sold it to me put Thick transmission fluid in it to hide the sound and as soon as i did a transmission flush and changed the fluid you can hear my transmission you can even hear it over my intake.. 1st and second are the worst 3rd is pretty bad 4th and 5th aren't as bad.

Ummm that milage seems super low. A tranny rebuild is a few hundred, a used tranny is a few hundred, try the junk yard.

a few hundred if i wanted that answer i could have asked my grandma who knows nothing about cars.. I saw a transmission on ebay because i was trying to see about what price it would be and he was selling it for 150 free shipping brand new with a red short shifter. i dont trust eBay so F that but on there he said he bought it for 350 new. if thats true then thats perfect but someone told me it was like 600.. i want to get a new stage 2 clutch when i get the new trans.

Ok, you are a fracking idiot. I want a new tranny for a car that that stop producing 15 years ago, tranny design stipped 11. Go get a fracking rope and go some balls and learn to fix something.

Oh, trying to insulting me on here ruined chances for you.

Ok, you are a fracking idiot. I want a new tranny for a car that that stop producing 15 years ago, tranny design stipped 11. Go get a fracking rope and go some balls and learn to fix something.

Oh, trying to insulting me on here ruined chances for you.

Stop raging looks like you need some anger management ha. And when i said new i meant rebuilt or barely used.

50-5k, depends on what you want done , whos doing, and what all your replacing. Heres a novel concept CALL A GODDAMN TRANSMISSION SHOP AND ASK OR LEARN TO DO IT YOUR FAWKING SELF YOU DUMB AS HELL PIECE OF DONKEY SH!T.

oh and did I mention I want to make sweet unprotected love to your chocolate starfish?

50-5k, depends on what you want done , whos doing, and what all your replacing. Heres a novel concept CALL A GODDAMN TRANSMISSION SHOP AND ASK OR LEARN TO DO IT YOUR FAWKING SELF YOU DUMB AS HELL PIECE OF DONKEY SH!T.

oh and did I mention I want to make sweet unprotected love to your chocolate starfish?

thats cool. what if it takes 2grand and i think thats over priced...

Archived