Odometer Not working

austin_mini75

Hey guys

Just got my first honda ever and have only clocked about an hour in it (Honda CRX Del SOl '94). I traded my 1999 Opel Astra for it. I am not disappointed so far

Had it checked out with minor cosmetic problems. (I would upload an image but i dont know how :blush:

The thing which annoyed me most was the odometer wasn't working so I don't know how much miles this car has...oh well.

Can anyone post a guide on a repair guide?

Thanks a lot

does the speed work? my guess is that the cluster is bad, the odometer is not really a simple fix...

where are you located, i havent even seen an Opel in years (most of this site is in america)

Yea i know its mostly american....i live in Malta Europe and honestly i found this forum way more informative then some of the others.

About the odometer yes speed and rev counter work.

pull the aux light and defroster switches out, dissconnect them

take the 2 screws out of the upper garnish, pull garnish off

remove the 3 screws holding cluster in, pull out a bit, disconnect the wires, remove the rest of the way

Install is the reverse of removal.

I can pull my cluster out, change bulbs, and reinstall in 5 min.

pull the aux light and defroster switches out, dissconnect them

take the 2 screws out of the upper garnish, pull garnish off

remove the 3 screws holding cluster in, pull out a bit, disconnect the wires, remove the rest of the way

Install is the reverse of removal.

I can pull my cluster out, change bulbs, and reinstall in 5 min.

Once everything is plugged in again mileage will work (sorry for stupid questions) :\ Very helpful thanks a lot

Archived