2005 civic hatch (EP3 ) shift knob

bosoxfan1

ok so on my way home from work my crappy shift knob that was put on tby the previous owner broke. whatever no biggie so i went to advanced auto and pep boys and what not all of the universal shift knobs are way bigger than the shifter itself...ok next idea was to stop at a honda dealership and see if they had one they wanted $183.00 for the part. so now im driving with no shift know and its a pain in the ass. question is anyone know of a universal know thats not crazy expenive that would fit or what? preferably look wise something carbon fiber or just plain black doesnt have to be fancy its just a shift knob. any suggestions would be great and im on a litttle bit of a tight budget so like i said nothing crazy expensive but also i dont want it to be like el cheapo plastic either haha.

I like some of the solid stainless shift knobs people are making and selling on ebay. 470g and milled to your vehicles specific thread pattern one at a time. makes for a nice unique item. I think the guy wanted $30 and $7 shipping. might nab me one of those.

ok so on my way home from work my crappy shift knob that was put on tby the previous owner broke. whatever no biggie so i went to advanced auto and pep boys and what not all of the universal shift knobs are way bigger than the shifter itself...ok next idea was to stop at a honda dealership and see if they had one they wanted $183.00 for the part. so now im driving with no shift know and its a pain in the ass. question is anyone know of a universal know thats not crazy expenive that would fit or what? preferably look wise something carbon fiber or just plain black doesnt have to be fancy its just a shift knob. any suggestions would be great and im on a litttle bit of a tight budget so like i said nothing crazy expensive but also i dont want it to be like el cheapo plastic either haha.

youre a fcuking idiot.

Archived