Advice for a cheap solution

Hey guys, I have a 2001 civic ex 2 door. Im having problems with my suspension, it feels really soggy if i hit a dip in the road the car feels like an old buick, like the skocks in front are traveling the whole shaft just real spongey. it is a completely stock setup and im wanting to lower it and get a stiffer ride, but dont want egay or to fork out thousands. i was lookin at a website called weksos.com and liked the prices there. what should i get and can i find it cheaper anywhere else i live in louisville ky so plz no craigslist suggestions it isnt like it is in fl here not a whole lot on craiglist for ricers like myself thanks in advance.

your struts are bad... you can replace them and keep the same ride height or replace the springs and struts to get the lowered look, just know you HAVE to replace the struts, yours are bad.

weksos is a good company, but you can usually find the same things they have on ebay for alil cheaper.

when you change the ride height of your car you will need an alignment. just a 2 inch drop wont require anything but an alignment but any lower will require adjustable upper control arms.

10 4 ive been reading super old post and it looks like gorund control springs and koni yellow or whatever the blue ones are struts and shocks tho i think the back is in good it has good rebound and travel. But things may have changed any suggestions on the combos im only lookinto spend between 700 ans 800

It kinda depends on how you will be using the car, ground controls are good, but i love my kyb agxs with tokico springs, alil stiffer than stock but handle very well. Alsi my skunk2 full bodies are very good for handling but also vry rough.

well it is a dd but i have had lowered cars before so im used to it i had sh!t stuff on my accord (check it out btw best ricer of all time award nominee its in the image gallery on page 7 or 8*) and it was f*in fantastic and the perfect amount of low. The e*ways are crap here so i need stiff but not jammin the shafts through the hood stiff ya know is there somewhere i can buy a full kit pre*loaded for less than 800 i saw one on ebay for 499 but i am having trouble finding one for an 01 whichever yall think is better youll be the deciding factor here the more of one thing yall say ill buy as long as its affordable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived