FordGuy

FordGuy

Hey everyone, I'm the newb. Me and my wife are looking to get a 4th Gen Honda Accord Coupe, so I joined this site to get some ideas from the Owners of Hondas about what to look for and how I can mod the car when I get it back to the house. Thank you for any help that you guys can give me.

I'm pretty much looking for anything that will make the car not stock. Anything from performance mods, visual mods, stereo mods, anything. I just hate rolling around in a stock car. As far as price range, I'm thinking that anything over $6,000 is way too much.

Well, I wasn't expecting to have a high performance car, that's what my Mustang is for. I just want the Accord that I'm getting to look, sound, handle and out-perform any of the other guys that'll try to pull up next to me or my wife. 8) That and I love the gas mileage that you get out of a Honda. My Mustang drinks gas like crazy. :crazy:

Nothing to do this time of year, but if you take a cruise to either Wilmington or Jacksonville, you'll find a lot more options than what Surf City has this time of year. Normally, I'd invite you out to my car meeting, but because of the holidays, we're not meeting until after New Year's.

And about my headlights, they're getting replaced next year after my taxes come in. I'm getting the same pair, but this time with a 2yr full warranty.

A family winter vacation to a summer vacation spot. Nice! Lol. Well, I wish you the best of luck. You'll probably see my car rolling around at some point. If it's at night look for the green glow coming from under my car.

Archived