NEED EXAUGHST ADVICE!!!!

civic02ex

really depends on your goals as well. Are you staying NA, going turbo, what kind of budget do you have, what kind of fabrication skills/tooling do you have etc etc etc

For instance

on the solvic (car in the video) thats a spintech muffler welded to 2" piping with oe style cat (got the muffler from raley BTW)

HOWEVER

once the z6 gets dropped into it the piping will go to 2.75 SS mandrel bent tubing with highflow cat, and a pair of resonators (18" and 24")

The black sol (my boosted sol) runs 2.5" SS mandrel bent with high flow cat and a pair of magnaflow 40's welded in series.

If you have the time, tools, and skills i highly suggest building your own. Kteller makes a great fab kit, it will allow you to run the resonator(s), cat, and muffler you choose as 1 piece header back at about 50% of what you would pay for a quality cat back exhaust that you can just bolt on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking to get an exaughst system for my 2002 civic ex...I am looking for a nice and deep tone, nothing ricey at all....need some advice from someone who KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKIN ABOUT.

you should learn how to spell the word 'EXHAUST" before you post something about them and make yourself sound dumb.

Archived