Not here to hate

Ceuls

Howdy Folks,

I am 21 from Saskatchewan Canada

I am not here to hate. I drive a Kia and spend my time at www.streetkiaz.com and we seem to get a lot of Honda fellas that like to bash us on our message boards. I just want to make it clear that I have nothing but respect for car nuts.

Just wanna check out what you Honda tuners have going on!

If you are interested please stop by our site and see what we have going on.

Ceuls

Welcome Ceuls,

Unlike other boards, we try not to discriminate based on what car you drive. I would hope that most people here would be accepting in the fact that you want to learn about Honda's/Acura's, even though you do not drive one.

This site is about learning and sharing ideas, rather than bashing. People who bash have nothing better to do than talk crap to make themselves look better. It usually has the revers effect though, in my opinion.

We'll see you around.

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to roam around and ask questions :D

i have a question for you. im not a big kia fan so would you mind telling me what country kia is made from? is that a korean car? or is it an american?

welcome to the site :)

TLontheDL, kia is made in korea. they are the same company as hyundai. daewoo is also kroean, but a different company. starting in 2003, hyundais (and maybe kias) will start being built in the US. the first US hyundai factory is being built in Alabama.

Archived