Hello from New Zealand!

666DAN

Hi all, I am from New Zealand and drive a JDM 88 CRX SI. I like long walks on the beach, candle light dinners and Blowjobs :D Nah seriously I like blowjobs the best. I joined up to see what others in the Honda world are doing & get some ideas and knowledge.

Chur

All good bro, NZ is pretty good but it can get boring hence why we love the extreme sports!

I have got 14" Watanabe look-a-likes aswell but prefer the 16" Sparco's, as for the drop im making some extended tophats very soon so should get a little more drop. I could go to adjustable coilovers but over here you have to get a certification compliance for that and I would rather do engine swap or turbo ZC at the same time.

i like this guy, he actually knows wtf he's talking about lol

theres no way in hell my car would be legal in NZ lol i think i are a wee bit too low :laugh:

engine swap engine swap engine swap engine swap engine swap... then boost that :happy:

post pics of "wantanabe's" i love those wheels! i think theyd look SICK on the rex! just saying

Rex rex rex!!! I'm gonna say Rex a lot too so people think I know what I'm talking aboot. Aye!

Ditto

Welcome to the Forums all the way from Kansas! lol

That's a pretty BA ride you got there. Hope you enjoy living on HF lol

Rex Rex Rex Rex!

Archived