deltegra

JDMB16A-DELSOL

thats what im thinking as well, because if you look at a tegs fenderline its pretty much straight, where as on civics and sols it slopes at a pretty steep angle towards the core support. Odds are your either going to either 1 cut the support and lower it (thats why every del tegra you see has side skirts), or your going to have to 3pc the fenders (which sucks!)

here take a look at this its a civic but its te same thing so i think buy what he is showing i will be fine the way it is cause he talks about what i am haven trouble with the fender gap on the hood so by this i beleave i will be good.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2476540

cause the sol an the civic have the same fenders dam ner other then there end correct? so then if thats right then im good an will fallow what this guy is saying an i beleave he has a good step by step on what to do an i have done dam ner the same steps as he has. but like i said just let me know what u think.

im sure it is alittle im not the best an didnt have anything to go off i just winged it so i think i did pretty good an basically was back yarding this. thank u for ur help i will post more pics when its done for u to see. an let me know what u think.

Archived