what should I do?

D16Z6

I have a 94 civic coupe D16Z6. I already put in the intake n exhaust pipes. But that isn't enough for me. I'm just now starting to get into tuners. I bought the car with a pretty nice body kit but I'm not too happy with it. I mean don't get me wrong the car sounds n looks mean as hell but it doesn't go with wat it has under the hood. Where should I start? Any ideas, suggestions? Thanx I'd really appreciate the help.

you know around how much that would be?

my computer at home is down so I'm getting on my phone right now but I'll post some as soon as I can

depends on if you buy a kit pre assembled or piece one together.

they sell whole for around 1500, you can piece one together for 500 easy

a new clutch is around 150-200

good tires if you have cheap ones

chipped ecu/hondata/chrome/neptune 150+

tuning 200+

if you have more than 170,000 miles then i would rebuild the motor

rods 400

pistons 100-250 depending on brand

injectors 40-250

it gets expensive but still cheap compared to other cars

wat all do I need to get if ima do it myself? I wanna have all the braging rights to the work done to it.if you know wat I mean.The car says it has 126xxx miles on it so I guess I'm good on that part

it could work.. depends on what the motor has been through.. rings would probably be the first to go IMO.. if not the headgasket

stock honda rods cant handle much boost anyway though.. i'd rebuild the whole thing before trying to boost it

Depends what your driving preference is. Supercharger is belt driven so you get a fairly even power range across the rpms. Superchargers are more common on V6, V8s etc

Turbos are much more common but most of the power comes at higher rpms. Also the turbo you have more room for tuning/upgrading.

Depends what your driving preference is. Supercharger is belt driven so you get a fairly even power range across the rpms. Superchargers are more common on V6, V8s etc

Turbos are much more common but most of the power comes at higher rpms. Also the turbo you have more room for tuning/upgrading.

you gotta be careful when using turbos or superchargers because all that extra power is gonna strain your gaskets and seals.

Archived