pontiacs...i swear

SpeedDemon

SUGARCREEK TWP., Montgomery Co. (WDTN) - A single car crash on Interstate 675 shut down the southbound lanes in Sugarcreek Twp. for six hours Aug. 23.

Brennan S. Eden, 19, of Mason, Ohio, lost control of his car and slammed into the concrete pillar of a bridge south of Indian Ripple Road about

a.m.

The force of the crash broke the car into three pieces and Brennan was ejected.

Witnesses said moments before the crash, Brennan was passing other drivers at speeds of at least 100 mph. He crashed when he drove off the left side of the roadway while passing a Sugarcreek Twp. police car. The crash was caught on that officer's cruiser camera.

"He went down into the median, into the grass, hit the guardrail, went airborne and the car hit the center post of the bridge and literally exploded into three main pieces," said witness Mark Riley.

Police said Brennan was alert and conscious after the crash and was flown to Miami Valley Hospital by Careflight where he was last listed in critical condition.

"He is very lucky to still be alive at this point," said Ohio State Highway Patrol Lt. Marty Fellure. "You can see behind me the impact he took and where he got ejected and landed, he's a very fortunate man right now."

Fellure said they are still investigating the crash trying to determine the driver's speed and why he was passing cars on the berm."

You got it seb. 100+ mph on the highway and no one chasing him. He just happened to pass an on-duty cruiser that had his camera turned on.

Kind of like that retard we had on here the other day boasting about driving his crx at 100+ all the time on the highway and how we were pussies because we didn't drive like that.

^ HAHAHA that knight rider one is amazing. lols.

Totally mental crash mind, I think it's crazy it's all on camera too

Were the police actually chasing him though? Cos from the vid it looks more like the guy was just boosting down the highway, saw the coppers, put some stains on his underpants, swerved n hit the bridge?

yeah pretty much

What an idiot. He deserved that for being so fukin stupid.

yeah but what you cant see is all the people he had just passed. they showed it on the news from one of the highway cams and there was a shat ton of people he just went by

You got it seb. 100+ mph on the highway and no one chasing him. He just happened to pass an on-duty cruiser that had his camera turned on.

Kind of like that retard we had on here the other day boasting about driving his crx at 100+ all the time on the highway and how we were pussies because we didn't drive like that.

maybe he traded his crx for that pontiac? couldnt handle the muscle? lol but yeah that dude was an idiot, and he walked away from it. i think he is in stable conditiion now

Link me penis.

yeah but what you cant see is all the people he had just passed. they showed it on the news from one of the highway cams and there was a shat ton of people he just went by

Ya I know, he's an idiot.

Archived