This is what has been consuming my summer...and will continue to do so

SpeedDemon

so we had to tear our old pool down to even out the dirt from where the moles dug under neath and created a hole in the liner. once its down we notice that the hillside is sliding so we spend a good 900-1000 on block and rail road ties. so i have been digging and takin sh1t apart, and moving railroad ties by hand....this has consumed everyday that i have had off aside from 1

all of the block and rail road ties

000_1870.jpg

step 1) drag the ties down that little path(by hand because mom hogs the lawn mower)

000_1871.jpg

step 2)go down in front of the shed and down into the yard

000_1874.jpg

step 3) navigate in that little path while trying to keep the rail road tie from sliding down the hill

000_1875.jpg

step 4) drag the ties down to where the tie is laying and hoist them up onto the bank

000_1876.jpg

step 5)make that

000_1877.jpg

as you can see this is what we have been digging. ive dug all but the itty bitty corner right in front of my dad

000_1878.jpg

this is what the pool looks like when dismantled

000_1879.jpg

and this has been my refreshment spot. a kiddie pool...fml

ive not gotten to swim in it for 2 years. they never reopened it. i just bake in the damn sun. i would much rather stay inside anymore. nothing to really do becuase we live out in BFE. i have absolutely no friends withing 20 miles of me that would hang out. and its a 20mile drive to the gf's house but she is bitchy anymore because we cant be together 24/7.

the only thing i wanted to get done this summer was work on the hatch. and that didnt happen

Archived