Please help! supercharging my crx

rstewart412

I'm supercharging it because its auto and I can get an Eaton m62 supercharger from a friend cheap. What parts will I need besides the actual supercharger? And won't I have to convert to mpfi? Thanks a lot. Any advice is appreciated!

ok. A question that's kind of off this topic. But is there any mpfi intake that will bolt up to my d15b2? I know there's not a whole lot of sense in doing this but is there one that will line up to the head I have?

i have a question

do you realize there is no point in doing this.. at all.. none..

a stock D16 with better internals IMO can hardly handle 6psi from a turbo setup

so your going to bolt a supercharger to a stock d15b2?!?

i dont even know if this is possible.. go check honda tech

google.. first search for "CRX mpfi"

http://www.google.co...QAAAKoEBU_QKzS8

first link: http://hondacrx881.t...m/mpfiswap.html

merry christmas

** before any of the regulars get mad at me for being rude i'm sooooo tired of the stupid threads made by people who could have easily searched for it.. and i've seen threads of people who really DO need help going unnoticed.. probably because we know the 75% of new ppl have been posting bs **

** before any of the regulars get mad at me for being rude i'm sooooo tired of the stupid threads made by people who could have easily searched for it.. and i've seen threads of people who really DO need help going unnoticed.. probably because we know the 75% of new ppl have been posting bs **

then dont read it.

I was commenting on how no one ever even trys to search and wants the answer laid out for them.. i do believe mike just told some other new person to utilize the search option and i dont see you telling him to quit complaining? and you waste your time to make a non-helpful comment that is also off topic?

but I'm not even getting in a internet arguement with someone like you.. I have better things to do

but I believe the link I gave him anwsered his question and there probably is no need to post in this thread anymore smile.gif

Archived