I Needz Hewlp

okay so if i do decide to either keep both the bmw and the sol or sell the sol i want to get wheels for the bmw.. i want some type of mesh with a huge lip in the back and a semi fat lip in the front.. the biggest i can put on it is 19's.. i was looking at some 19x8's with a 2 inch lip for the front and 19x10.5 with a 4.5 inch in the rear.. i want BBS RS's but i wont be able to afford those AT ALL.. so if anyone knows a company that makes knockoff BBS RS's let me know ASAP! lol..

BBS's i want:

rs3webvq6.jpg

if i can get replicas of those thatd be PERFECT!

heres the wheels i was looking at buying and a few others that i like.. let me know what you think and if you think any other wheels would look better post them up, im down for any ideas on what would look good on the BMW..

DRIFZ_VENOM_HS_2_W.jpg

maybe these in gunmetal with no lip but sunkin in alot in the back and a little in the front

tenzo_typemv1_gm_2.jpg

these are supposedly made just for BMW's

beyern_mesh_sg_W.jpg

i kind of like these but i dont think they would look great on it

XXR_502_gbk_2.jpg

thats about it for right now.. im open to any SERIOUS opinions about what i should put on it.. oh and sebby you do know im going to need your help PSin some of these wheels on the bmw so i can see what they look like lol!

EDIT:: comparing all these wheels to those BBS's make them look like ass LOL! i'm really starting to like those tenzo R meshies though...

if i got some from a bmw dealer would i be able to get them staggered? because i want a 2 inch lip in the front and a 4.5 inch lip in back.. poke and stretch FTW! :happy:

if i got some from a bmw dealer would i be able to get them staggered? because i want a 2 inch lip in the front and a 4.5 inch lip in back.. poke and stretch FTW! :happy:

Maybe you should just come out of the closet already!! Admit you are ghey and get on with your life!:D

i dont really want lightweight racing wheels.. i just want some baller ass wheels... this car is just going to be a car to ride around in that looks good..

FOUND IT!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT THE BMW TO LOOK LIKE!!! MMMMM TITS McGHEE! DREWLZ!!!

hartge.jpg

so i will be looking for a hartge lip, some wheels, lowering springs, and maybe the AC Schnitzer rear window spoiler.. then all i will need is some tint and the car will be DONE!

more than likely selling the sol, the hartge lip is $649, wheels are probally close to $1,500 without tires, the AC rear window spoiler is around $250 to $400 pending if i want FRP or CF, and god knows how much the springs will be lol.. but i can get it limo tinted for $100 BUAHAHAHA >:]

Archived