Another nOOb with an Accord

StaticWater

Ok, so I just bought a 95 Honda Accord with 162,000 miles and its a 2 door coupe. They said it need the driver side cv joint replaced but i was just going to replace both sides on the front also I was wondering if it would last another 1300 miles before I replace it. I'm driving back up to Chicago and I have to drive to work. I have never owned a honda so I was just looking what i had to look forward to.

Ok, so I just bought a 95 Honda Accord with 162,000 miles and its a 2 door coupe. They said it need the driver side cv joint replaced but i was just going to replace both sides on the front also I was wondering if it would last another 1300 miles before I replace it. I'm driving back up to Chicago and I have to drive to work. I have never owned a honda so I was just looking what i had to look forward to.

I forgot I live in Warensburg MO ( small little dinky town in the middle of nowhere) but moving back to Chicago. I'm 23 on saturday i drive a honda accord with ZERO mods right now but I want to Mod it

• 2 weeks later...

Good deal man, and welcome. I'll tryyy to be on here more often to assist in more Accord related questions.

Pics! I love those Accords, especially the coupes. I don't see many around though. =\

Another reason why I love mine.

its kinda fail cause it has no targa.. but i did like driving my friends accord a little :)

i'd replace the CV as soon as possible.. you dont wanna wait too long and 'hope' it lasts

What the hell is a targa? If it's the roof thing, my sunroof is all I need for that. Most cars don't even have that.

Archived