New 04 Civic Coupe Design

Team_Improv

0903200315365145.jpg

This was courtesy of Car & Driver online.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?se...article_id=7118

They also talked about the new ideas of the S2k, going from 2.0l to 2.2l for more torque, but a softer suspension and lower revs, only time will tell.

What do you guys think of the civic? I personally think it looks better, but still not my favorite, gotta grow on me i'm sure. We'll see, hope they give more powerfull engine options.

It's ugly as hell. Looks like a Camry or Corolla. bleh

Pics of the 2004 S2000 have already been released. A redesigned front bumper, slightly altered headlights, two dot brake lights versus one dot, two tone optional seats, softer suspension, 17" wheels. The engine specs haven't been released, but with a redline drop to 8,000RPM, it is most likely a 2.2L otherwise Honda wouldn't downgrade it.

I thought the previous civic was uglier, it looked like a focus, I dont' mind th camary as much..personally I would buy either though.

Haven't seen the s2k, wanna put up some pics??

Yah the specs are, according to that article, going to be released in the Tokyo Auto Salon.

Go here for S2 pics: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...threadid=150221

Blah...a month or so ago, I posted the same pic of the Civic courtesy of VTEC.net, but NO ONE replied...blah. Anyhow, to me the mid-model refresh isn't that great. It looks like two different schools of design went into the vehicle. You've got the smoothed over, softer front end, while the rest of the body is still the hard edge, angular design. I do tho, love that color...very nice.

Blah...a month or so ago, I posted the same pic of the Civic courtesy of VTEC.net, but NO ONE replied...blah.

i don't remember you posting it...i probably just didn't see it, otherwise i would have probably replied.

there is no "it looks better"...because all the body styles after the 6th gen have completely sucked. in my opinion at least. at first i really didn't care to much for the 6th gen, but after a while it started to grow on me a lot. i think that if i were to get another civic, it'd be a 6th gen (probably an si)...and although i love my 5th gen coupe to death, it will no longer be mine by the middle of next week...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived