Del Sol Seat Tracks / Ameripol/ fog lights

OSOLMIO

I am looking for a pair of Del Sol seat tracks to change out the rusty ones on my car.

Also, looking for an Ameripol roof or ALL the hardware to COMPLETE an Ameripol roof conversion.

Looking for "fog lights" for a '95 Del Sol that have all the pieces to mount.

Ship to zip is 98682 (for minimum shipping calculations not including handling/packaging)

I am looking for a pair of Del Sol seat tracks to change out the rusty ones on my car.

Also, looking for an Ameripol roof or ALL the hardware to COMPLETE an Ameripol roof conversion.

Looking for "fog lights" for a '95 Del Sol that have all the pieces to mount.

Ship to zip is 98682 (for minimum shipping calculations not including handling/packaging)

Just to clarify you do mean fog lights and not Auxiliary lights next to head lights?

Just to clarify you do mean fog lights and not Auxiliary lights next to head lights?

The small round lights, issued stock from the factory that fit in the holes in the bumper near the headlights. I would like a pair so that they are the same degree of faded, cloudy, scratched, plastic. I know they are not really fog lights but some people refer to them as fogs. I have read that the new replacements sold on e-Bay are too small for the holes in the bumper and someof the mounting brackets break off easily, so I hope to find stocks replacements. If you have a source for brand new Honda ones, those would be great. Thanks, Mr. Ho, sir.

The small round lights, issued stock from the factory that fit in the holes in the bumper near the headlights. I would like a pair so that they are the same degree of faded, cloudy, scratched, plastic. I know they are not really fog lights but some people refer to them as fogs. I have read that the new replacements sold on e-Bay are too small for the holes in the bumper and someof the mounting brackets break off easily, so I hope to find stocks replacements. If you have a source for brand new Honda ones, those would be great. Thanks, Mr. Ho, sir.

Again I call BS to these people!

Picture022.jpg

Also they look great with new one pieces!

HPIM3674.jpg

OS I had great luck with the ebay 1pc heads and auxes, so i would go ahead and get them, My dad's sol has a set on it if you would like to come see the actual fit one day.

haha nice spring lights mike. i has same ones except clear. haha ebay specials but they fit nice

So all three of you recommend the new replacements???? Why would one forum just crap on all e-Bay offered replacements and you guys have all had positive results???? Maybe it is their attitude and lack of installation talent. Okay, I will give the new lights a try...anything peculiar about the bulbs? Are they HID or simple low output? Thanks. So, MPearce are you a seller of the new lights? I like to patronize friendly forum members.

So all three of you recommend the new replacements???? Why would one forum just crap on all e-Bay offered replacements and you guys have all had positive results???? Maybe it is their attitude and lack of installation talent. Okay, I will give the new lights a try...anything peculiar about the bulbs? Are they HID or simple low output? Thanks. So, MPearce are you a seller of the new lights? I like to patronize friendly forum members.

No but I can give you a awesome seller of said lights. I have purchased 3 sets and all have been perfect, made by same company, which I am thinking there is only one company. Sucks I did have a used set I removed because I wanted black housings and not ghey chrome!:p

Aux lights

Sexy headlights!

Archived