What kind of engine is this?

This is in my friends Celica.

Intake manifold and short ram intake, headers, and exhaust and a new clutch. It feels way faster then what it should be.

Engine is stock 106hp. How much hp do you predict with what is listed here do you think it may have? Thanks even tho it is a =Toyota and i'm on a Honda forum ;)

My friend bought this car for 900$.. Lucky sob!

Engine is stock 106hp. How much hp do you predict with what is listed here do you think it may have?

112hp...I wouldn't exactly call him lucky... He is riding around in a celica.

Ok my friend seems to think all this stuff gets you a lot of hp so lets set this strait.

engine is 105hp

he thinks headers give 15hp exhaust 10 hp short ram 15 hp and intake manifold 20 hp...

How much hp do you get from

Headers?

Exhause?

Fuel injectors?

Short ram intake?

intake manifold?

New clutch?

Ok my friend seems to think all this stuff gets you a lot of hp so lets set this strait.

engine is 105hp

he thinks headers give 15hp exhaust 10 hp short ram 15 hp and intake manifold 20 hp...

How much hp do you get from

Headers?

Exhause?

Fuel injectors?

Short ram intake?

intake manifold?

New clutch?

Like he said, you are lucky to net 10-12 HP between them all. All you are doing is changing where you make your power.

Archived