Del Sol Build Thread.

Repsol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARP Headstuds are here. I have confirmation that my rods will finally be here Tuesday, the 23rd. Trying to get the block tanked, decked, honed, and line bored tomorrow.

Alrighty, the block is there, now just waiting for it to get done. I'll try to get some pics of crap today. I had a migraine last night and a major sinus infection, and on top of that I have an ingrown toenail eww. So yeah, my life sucks right now lol.

Everything's here. :D I know I haven't posted pics, just give me a little more time. I'm getting the turbo tomorrow. Now I just need bigger injectors, feed-drain lines, and a clutch.

It's been a long time. Here's the long awaited pics.

Front end on.

GEDC0167.jpg

Teh 60-1 with .70A/R.

GEDC0172.jpg

Wastegate.

GEDC0173.jpg

Headstuds.

GEDC0174.jpg

Rodsssss.

GEDC0175.jpg

Bearings, Rings, etc.

GEDC0179.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, My brakes are shot, and the other night I went to put the car in reverse, and the shifter snapped off. I've had a bad streak of luck. Why I haven't updated in so long. The Block is done, but they told me the PtW clearance is too much, so I have to get bigger pistons. I ordered the 75.5mm vitaras last night. They're on backorder so I have to wait for them. Ordering a new B+M short shifter in two weeks.

Well today I had nothing else to do and I'm tired of waiting for these pistons to get here. So... Here's a little teaser. Everything is on, I just need to get a downpipe mocked up and a tune, she'll be ready to rock.

0516001638.jpg

0516001951.jpg

Archived