What mods do I need to beat a 92 civic si

kenscivic

Okay i got a broke 1996 pontiac formula that has no third gear and I keep racing my friends 92 civic si with intake/header/exhaust. I keep destroying him but I think it must be his driving because I bought my car for a couple grand and he bought his car for 4000$. Since I have no third gear (automatic) I know people can't be that dumb to buy a car for 4000$ that can't beat a slow as crap gm... So anyways, what do I need?

I was looking at swapping in a 2jz or a sr20 or perhaps (god willing) a k series honda motor. Get rid of this rwd drag racing garbage.

Okay i got a broke 1996 pontiac formula that has no third gear and I keep racing my friends 92 civic si with intake/header/exhaust. I keep destroying him but I think it must be his driving because I bought my car for a couple grand and he bought his car for 4000$. Since I have no third gear (automatic) I know people can't be that dumb to buy a car for 4000$ that can't beat a slow as crap gm... So anyways, what do I need?

I was looking at swapping in a 2jz or a sr20 or perhaps (god willing) a k series honda motor. Get rid of this rwd drag racing garbage.

seriously?

like seriously?

maybe he bought the car for 4k cause it was in good condtion.. the higher the price tag does not equal more hp.. or are you just dumb?

i hope you lose your license for racing an unsafe car on the street

and rwd drag racing garbage.. your must be a moron.. rwds dominate autocross, road course, drag strip, and just about everyother form of racing for a reason

why do you think a REAR WHEEL DRIVE miata is one of the most raced vehicles?

or why REAR WHEEL DRIVE nissans are used in drifting and road courses all the time?

seriously?

like seriously?

maybe he bought the car for 4k cause it was in good condtion.. the higher the price tag does not equal more hp.. or are you just dumb?

i hope you lose your license for racing an unsafe car on the street

and rwd drag racing garbage.. your must be a moron.. rwds dominate autocross, road course, drag strip, and just about everyother form of racing for a reason

why do you think a REAR WHEEL DRIVE miata is one of the most raced vehicles?

or why REAR WHEEL DRIVE nissans are used in drifting and road courses all the time?

Hey sugar tits, go back to the kitchen. It's your alls honda crowd that made a post about street racing. Did I mention ANYTHING about street racing?

I see how hondas are sold "motor has 250k miles but RUNS STRONG needs new transmission and has a salvage title ONLY 4500$"

Rwd is for drag racing and everything else. Again, did I say it was not for anything else? Nope.

I hope you get married to an abusive guy who knocks some sense into you.

Archived