Hello

lilmartian09

Hello my name is David just bought a $200 CRX DX and has 118000 miles. Automatic, Wanna Be Cold Air Intake that the previous owner put, Hifonics 12'' Sub Boss 500RMS Amp and Panasonic Stereo. The CRX is being sanded and gona get primerd black. Aftermarket Tail and Headlights which the Tail Lights I really hate wanna get the original ones. Car also came with Coilovers but not adjustment tool. Aftermarket Front and Rear Bumber, Looking to buy some side skirts. Stock Rims and Tires. Previous owner cut off muffler wat an idiot so im looking for muffler too. Has no AC/Heater control lookin for one of those. Looking for driver inside door handle. And last but not least everytime I am driving at 35 and up the speed thing bounces up and down so its hard to tell how fast im really going. ALL in all it is not a bad car ran 20's at drag strip. I am 18 turning 19 in March this yr and am married. Have a 1yr old daughter.

Before I bought the CRX I really wasnt in to Hondas but this car is pretty fun to Drive especially with the coilovers. Feels like a Go Kart. While i was reading info about the engine swaps im thinking of getting a D16Z6 VTEC Head and VTEC controller. So if anyone selling D16Z6 VTEC head let me Kno. Thanks to the ppl controlling the forums to let me register.

Don't waste time with a VTEC controller. Does nothing but move the engagement point and without a tune you're pissing in the wind.

On another note -- WELCOME2HELL.

Don't waste time with a VTEC controller. Does nothing but move the engagement point and without a tune you're pissing in the wind.

On another note -- WELCOME2HELL.

What would you suggest. I am open to all types of setup just trying to do something that will push hard and is not expensive

Will post some pics but she aint pretty

Archived