My Del Sol

Well while i was having my back window in my truck replaced this week i have drven in tons of rock salt in the sol;( also in a snowing day and so on..

But today nice weather came around and i cleaned it back up for it to rest!

till summer:)

except tuner war in feb.

053.jpg

051.jpg

094.jpg

You missed a bit.

:p

So damn nice as always. I know I've probably asked this before, but I've forgotten, but why didn't you shave and smooth off the front license plate holes?

incase i move somewhere and u need front plate, and bc u can really cover plastic like u will be able to still see them depending on angle or see that they were there

incase i move somewhere and u need front plate, and bc u can really cover plastic like u will be able to still see them depending on angle or see that they were there

You can get covers for them. I pulled mine off of my old hatch. They just stick right in. I can probably pull some off at our pick and pull if you need then. Most of the civics are picked clean quick but things like that tend to still be there. I bet they are cheap at honda also. If you look at my bumper pick they are pretty obvious (still white).

IMG00191.jpg

11K my ass, i give you $5 for it lol. so sexy

i got offered 8k a year ago but passed it down. yes i got 11k. into it..

From buying it to restoring it to all the aftermarket stuff it adds up see build thread

ill knock it this way to show how much i got in just small stuff

my headunit is 1200 dollars new. look it up on google if you dont believe me. Kenwood KVT717DVD

My wing was around 800

My hood was about 600

There 2600 there thats half of what 5k

Very rarely do people actually get for their cars what they put in them. Fancy lil' tidbit of info.

yea but i dont wanna sell it. but if someone makes me a offer ill let it go for a few grand less.. around 7k

You'd be a fool to let that sol go. Unless you fancied another project or something... I'd be keeping that for life!

i plan on keeping it. and finishing it and by that time.. imma then buy a old g35 by then like a 2005 which would prolly be like 15 years old by then. and Building one of those.

But like everyone has a price on there car. lol

when i was 12 years old and seen a del sol i said thats going to be my car one day. 6 years later i bought one. And i planned my whole childhood to build one and keep it

Archived