Tuner in SC

Anyone know a good one in South Carolina?

Well im looking at a law enforcement job in SC.. Mrytle beach by the way:)

Sol and i may be packing bags and heading that way if i get a friend to come with me who wants about the same job.

Sol and i may be packing bags and heading that way if i get a friend to come with me who wants about the same job.

Thats cool. I'm like 2 hours away near charleston. So does that mean you ecu tune? I'll need one this summer.

I have lived in ny, nj, pa, fl and now sc. sc has probably been the nicest place I've lived. Tennessee may be next.

Thats cool. I'm like 2 hours away near charleston. So does that mean you ecu tune? I'll need one this summer.

I have lived in ny, nj, pa, fl and now sc. sc has probably been the nicest place I've lived. Tennessee may be next.

no but im a tuner with cars and stereos lol

no but im a tuner with cars and stereos lol

Thats cool. you could do a stereo for me. I hate all the wiring and can never get it to sound just right.

Currently I have a 100 w amp with a small bass tube behind pass seat. Sony xplode head and all 4 speakers. It sounds ok. nothing special.

Thats cool. you could do a stereo for me. I hate all the wiring and can never get it to sound just right.

Currently I have a 100 w amp with a small bass tube behind pass seat. Sony xplode head and all 4 speakers. It sounds ok. nothing special.

i used to be MECP certified till i let ti exspire

Mobile Electronics Certification Professional.

i used to be MECP certified till i let ti exspire

Mobile Electronics Certification Professional.

how do you tune the amp correctly? any way with out a voltmeter? Any tricks to pass one would be appreciated.

how do you tune the amp correctly? any way with out a voltmeter? Any tricks to pass one would be appreciated.

usually there setting on your amp or you change it with the headunit. also depends on how u wired it 1 ohm 4 ohm so on..

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know a good one in South Carolina?

i didnt know you were in SC!! your not too far from me

and youll be right by me too!

oh and are far as tuners.. just heard about a good one in rockhill.. very good reviews.. and also the tuner my brother in law goes to is very good.. and i know they do d series

i didnt know you were in SC!! your not too far from me

and youll be right by me too!

oh and are far as tuners.. just heard about a good one in rockhill.. very good reviews.. and also the tuner my brother in law goes to is very good.. and i know they do d series

I'm just outside charleston.

It is a b16a3 factory. I plan to boost in the summer and will need a good tuner. I've been reading alot on it but don't want to blow up the car trying to do it myself.

Plan is to get a eclipse turbo and build from there. I have a lead on two in a local yard. If it ever stops raining on my days off I will go and pull the turbo, oil lines, and some piping.

Then start to look for a mani and will get an ebay piping kit and fmic. That way by summer it will be ready to start.

Archived