First Pic.....More Added

SmokeyVtec

needs to be lowered asap. Remove Hood scoops and fenders who cares if it messes up paint it look better then it does now.. But overall deff potential good luck with the build. Sorry to the kid who goofed the car up before you became the new owner

IMG00191.jpg

Reason it needs to be painted!

IMG00185.jpg

UGLY!!!!!! bad previous owner.

IMG00182.jpg

UGLY SCOOP! Bad Previous Owner!

IMG00186.jpg

Ugly pointy corners.

IMG00184.jpg

More reasons to paint! Does anyone know what was here?

IMG00183.jpg

Antena I put on. Works well with amplifier.

Took hours to get it to look right. My wife was Like WTF? R U Serious! All that time for an antena.

IMG00188.jpg

The reason I gave up my Baby!

IMG00189.jpg

Header. Had to remove all ac stuff to get on.

IMG00187.jpg

My son was like "daddy my body is shaking" sitting in seat after install. Just a little bump.

Those are my pics for now. I know it needs to be lowered but have to wait for my next bonus. Spent last one on a week in Disney for my son's 5th Bday.

Thanks for the comments.

I wish mine looked half as good as yours. Yea the motor and trans is why I traded my SI even. The Si was much cleaner but with stock d16.

im actually happy with my si, but yes my friend mine took a long time to become what it is now.. give yours that time and you will be happy..

im actually happy with my si, but yes my friend mine took a long time to become what it is now.. give yours that time and you will be happy..

you still have an auto so your not there yet hahah

i say remove vtec sticker asap

you still have an auto so your not there yet hahah

for how much i miss driving stick i dont mind driving a auto. Time will get there. But im going to redo interior and finish suspension first.. Then its Going to be Game Time.

The vents on the side and the stickers will come off soon. When I start to prep for paint.

The vents are on with double stick tape and is the old milano faded pink under them. The sticker leaves a shadow.

But you are not the first to tell me to take them off.

The hood will have to stay for a while since they cut a hole in the hood. Bad Previous owner.

The wing is in the right place, My deck lid sits high. I have tried to readjust and that is as low as it will go. Any ideas would be appreciated.

My goal is that by july to have paint, body work, Lowered and possibly turbo'd (wife doesn't like the idea) but my PT is and I love to hear it spool.

Car will be totally broken down for paint, except engine bay which will be all black inside once it gets warmer.

I will even be painting the interior. Smoothing it and spraying with mercedes silver with black accents.

Thanks for the comments! Keep them coming.

Don't paint the damn interior. Get it retrimmed and do it properly.

My interior is in good shape. Only a few minor scratches.

I just love when the inside is as smooth and shiny as the outside. Reminds me of custom old muscle cars from major shows.

What do you mean by retrimmed?

The wheels looks good but the spoiler is definitely mounted too far forward

Please post pics on where it should be. That way I can fix when doing the body work. Already alot might as well add some more.

Thanks. I check that out.

Your sol is real nice. How dropped are you and what kind of bumper?

If my company was in VT that is where I would live. My Grandmother lives in West Newbury. It is my favorite place on earth.

I'm dropped on Eibach Sportline springs, its about 2" all around.

The rear bumper is kaminari. Pretty expensive but the quality can't be beat and it matched up like OEM.

West Newbury is pretty far up north. I'm located in southern VT

Yeah I don't have to work until late tomorrow. I'm gonna check it out then.

good luck let us know how it goes, also my friend i would get some washers and screws and maybe some( cant forget the name of it argh i hate when this happens its orange and u put it on seals and around stuff which helps them not to leak). Id rock screws in trunk with wing in right spot till paint homie.

good luck let us know how it goes, also my friend i would get some washers and screws and maybe some( cant forget the name of it argh i hate when this happens its orange and u put it on seals and around stuff which helps them not to leak). Id rock screws in trunk with wing in right spot till paint homie.

It will probably have to stay in the wrong spot for now. I drive 40 miles at 70+ everyday for work. I've seen wings rip out of trunks before. It isn't pretty.

Archived