Hello all! New 95 Vtec owner

SmokeyVtec

I would like to introduce myself.

I have had my Sol for 5 months and love it. I traded my 92 si after 8 years and 120000 miles for it.

I have added a dc header, knock off AEM short ram (came on car) and cut the crappy 3 inch straight pipe off. I couldn't drive over 50 or I would go deaf. I currently have a civic cat with a turbo muffler stuck on it now I can do 100 and still talk on the phone.

The car has a hood scoop that the previous owner cut a hole in the hood and bolted it down. I hated it at first but have grown to some what like it. Previous owner also put on hideous side vents. I can't take them off yet b/c the paint doesn't match and would look just as bad if not worse.

Once the weather gets warm the car is going to be painted (by me) either gun metal gray or metalic orange. I like the orange but the wife REALLY does not. I taught myself to paint after alot of reading and 5x on my SI. It went from blue to blue to blue to gray, to red and finally championship white. Still white 2 years later. It will be going back to captiva blue when I do the sol. (part of the trade deal)

I have been reading for a few months on this and other forums but decided I liked this one the best.

I look forward to learning from all of you.

J

I would like to introduce myself.

I have had my Sol for 5 months and love it. I traded my 92 si after 8 years and 120000 miles for it.

I have added a dc header, knock off AEM short ram (came on car) and cut the crappy 3 inch straight pipe off. I couldn't drive over 50 or I would go deaf. I currently have a civic cat with a turbo muffler stuck on it now I can do 100 and still talk on the phone.

The car has a hood scoop that the previous owner cut a hole in the hood and bolted it down. I hated it at first but have grown to some what like it. Previous owner also put on hideous side vents. I can't take them off yet b/c the paint doesn't match and would look just as bad if not worse.

Once the weather gets warm the car is going to be painted (by me) either gun metal gray or metalic orange. I like the orange but the wife REALLY does not. I taught myself to paint after alot of reading and 5x on my SI. It went from blue to blue to blue to gray, to red and finally championship white. Still white 2 years later. It will be going back to captiva blue when I do the sol. (part of the trade deal)

I have been reading for a few months on this and other forums but decided I liked this one the best.

I look forward to learning from all of you.

J

I will KEEL you! >_< :effyou:

Archived