Vtech Controller

Boucher

I have a 1995 integra gsr can anyone tell me what are the settings for a vtech control. I have one and i would really like to know a bit more about it like what the terms mean and how to get maximum out of it

not to be an ass:

there is nothing to tell. it adjusts the timing of the vtec engagement on your engine. unfortunately for you, honda already figured out the best timing for vtec engagement unless you are running a heavily modified engine for track use. you would be better off selling that vtec controller and installing a turbonater for all the good it will do you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

just get rid of it.. its a waste..

you can also have your ecu tuned to advance or retard the vtec engagement.. thats the way mine is.. its setup with the TPS so when im past half throttle vtec cracks at 4,500rpm, if im off the throttle vtec wont engage.. i love it, saves gas :)

just get rid of it.. its a waste..

you can also have your ecu tuned to advance or retard the vtec engagement.. thats the way mine is.. its setup with the TPS so when im past half throttle vtec cracks at 4,500rpm, if im off the throttle vtec wont engage.. i love it, saves gas smile.gif

ok did u do this yourself and how did u go about doing it

Archived