FS: Old School Miata Wheels Panasport Copies.

Repsol

Been a while since i've posted. I've been super busy working and all that stuff. Still trying to sell these rims. They're 14''. No Tires. Had them professionally machined to fit honda hub specs. Looking for around $300 Shipped, Anybody else want to throw an offer, go ahead. I'm sure we can work something out. Only way i'll take a decently (if that's a word) low offer if you can paypal me tonight. :) They are in mint Condition.

0910091852.jpg

0AB7B06F.jpg

Ok, seb. PS these on my car. i would do it but i can only use the computer one handed with the bumpus occupying my off-hand

whats the width? i have 14x5.5 now, but want some thing wider.

DSCF1901.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol Thanks. We test fitted them today, they fit perfectly snug around the hub. Having a local guy buy them for $150 tomorrow, so If anybody else wants, it has to be tonight.

good stuff.. why did you pay so much? all you needed was 2-3 mm off and a dremel with a grinder

i think instead of just making it bigger he had the entire pattern redone, idk just a guess. i wish i would have bought them though lol

Archived