Straight Up Funk

If we had more time i almost thought about bringing del sol out with all the rock salt on the roads.. Once i get a better lens i can zoom in even farther were going to try it again sometime this week with his lens on my camera. Because he has mad camber when you zoom in on the camera or on the computer..

He took it off your winter So New York Plate for Now..

im soo lost right now :crazy:

we went from talking about me wanting julians liscense plate to talking about camber huh

well i talked about camber in that post then u said i want that so i figured u were talking about a massive camber issue... Ha yea well fly to delaware beat him up and grab it.. Or maybe he will trade you.. Del Sol For Plate.. Hmm i think he would settle for that.

rofl, he can kiss my ass on that deal LOL!

ill give him my GLITD bent up plate plus $50 :thumbsup:

i actually think hes is the real deal i think he got it from japan cause he has family there and his parents may be moving there he has not picked weather he wants to go with the or not.

i want calkboard paint, but i love my CBP too much to make something a different color >_<

Chalkboard hood and trunk and targa instead of Carbon Fiber

even tho i love brains car as it sits right now i dont think he should change a thing on the exterior.. but thats just me

i dont think ill change anything on the exterior any time soon besides wheels..

right now im debating if i should get new seats or not.. soo many things i still have left to do >_<

GOOD crap bro. Don't forget to send me all the unedited stuff like I used to do with you so I can crop them myself and whatnot. Still gonna give you credit lol. Gimp worked for you?

Archived