whats up guys im 22yrs old, i work in a restraunt and an audio shop called music express. i live near hammond, LA and just bought my first honda.....ive had 16 vehicles since i was 16 (NONE of which my parents purchased just to put that out there) ive customized just about every one that i can remember in one way or the other(3 of which placed in local shows). neway i just purchased a blue 94 delsol S 5 spd that i plan to build up...i bought it with 181k on the drivetrain. ive had it about 2 months and thus far i have tinted the windows 15% all the way around, tinted the tail lights, 3rd brake light, and bumper markers, put on 16" motegi sx5 black/chrome lip with nitto neogen tires. improved grounding with 4Ga in the bay as much as possible, and added a Megan Racing H-Brace annodized blue. I also bought a d16z6 head to do a mini-me swap just havent got around to doing it yet because i want to fully build the setup when i do it including valves, vale springs, retainers all from skunk2, a crower cam, skunk 2 adjustable cam gear....if i get it timed right to do during the semester break i might throw in some eagle rods/pistons just to avoid breaking it down twice.....i recently broke my digital camera(fell out my booksack at school) so it may be a little difficult to keep you updated with current pics of mods but ill do my best to use my friends camera......if neone has ne suggestions on the build up feel free to let me know...

building a sohc del sol...

im not even going to say anything... :sleep:

welcome to the forums dude, pics asap!

i dont think youre too awefully far from me, im at ft irwin CA

• 1 month later...

Archived