Demons For Sale Thread

SpeedDemon

Have some honda stuff up for sale

and other junk

Momo Steering Wheel and hub for a 92-95 civic(good condition)

both go for together for $50. separately its $30 each

*may trade for a cold air intake for a 92-95 civic hatchback- $30 by itself or $50 with one of the hubs

000_1040.jpg

here is the second steering wheel i have-$30 by itself or $50 with a hub

i also will have a EF momo hub in some time for $30

Rear Lights and Reverse Lights for a 92-95 Civic-$25 for the main 4. if you want the other two its $30

all in good condition and i have an extra right side tail light but has the bottom right side bolt broken off, still works great. and left side reverse light

here is a link for the pic

000_1225.jpg

I also have a rear hatch gate seal in great condition, just a little dusty, i kept it lubricated so it would not dry rot-$10(dealer was asking $18 for the seal)

Here is a link for the pic

000_1223.jpg

Wiring harness for the rear hatch gate on 92-95 civic hatchbacks-$10

Hatch gate brackets and the two wires that stop the gate from opening too far-$15 for all

license plate lights-$5 for both

Locking system for hatch and rear window-$5

have a handle for opening the gate, it is a little banged up so if u want it its free

metal rod for the locking system on the hatch gate-free

also have a set of wiring and lights for i believe the reverse lights-$5

pic>>>(all of the above listed is in the picture below)

000_1224.jpg

also have an OEM flywheel for a D16Z6, my pressure plate went out so i replaced everything. teeth are good and no scores on flywheel-$40.

Pic>>>clutch side>>> 000_1226.jpg

engine side>>> 000_1227.jpg

all of this needs to go asap, need money for school and its starting soon.

i prefer pickup but if shipped u pay shipping

SRC/TSD G36 E2

Up for sale is by G36 E2 Airsoft gun by TSD/SRC. Out of the box stock it shot a verified 380 fps. Now shooting 395 fps. After getting the gun, it was upgraded by myself, all work was done to professional quality. Ive been airsofting for years and have worked on everything from a co2 uzi to a scar and m249. So my baby is up for sale. All parts were shipped from Airsoft GI in California. The upgrades are the following:

G36 E2(this is the full size version)Version 3 Gearbox

Steel Gears(came stock with them)

Steel Bushings(came stock)

G&G White Polycarbonate Piston

G&G Explosive Piston Head

PDI 170% spring

G&G Ver. 3 Spring Guide with bearings

Systema Hop Up Bucking

Echo 1 H Nub(have a spare to go with it)

Intellect 9.6V 1600 mAh NiMH Nunchuck Battery

HiTech Smart Charger with 2 charge settings and trickle charge

Systema Metal Shim Set

Gearbox Spring Set

#14 O Ring

Greased with White Lithium Grease

I STILL HAVE THESE STOCK PARTS THAT WILL GO WITH THE GUN

Stock piston/piston head/spring(these are connected like a toki mauri setup) spring is attached directly to the piston and piston head.

-for a stock piston this is a very high quality piston.

Stock hop up bucking and nub

Stock Spring Guide and O ring

2 magazines and unjamming rod

The AOE(Angle Of Engagement) has been fixed by myself, it is perfect. It was fixed with Neoprene washers to save weight and enhance durability/ The second tooth of the piston has been shaved down to ensure proper engagement and extended piston life.

Despite only having a PDI 170% spring this gun shoots at 395 fps. which is still legal in all outdoor fields. The RPS are fairly good, not slow by any means. And this gun is highly accurate even with the stock 6.04 Barrel. If you can get a Precision Barrel around 6.03 or even 6.01 this gun would be disgustingly accurate. with the stock barrel i already shoot a 8" spread of 10 shots at 125 feet.

The infamous battery space problem has been fixed as well, ive filed off the metal nub on the bottom of the barrel so the battery fits easily. no harm to the gun, you just cant mount a bipod from that particular spot.

Gun also has a custom woodland camo paintjob using textured paint.

the rear stocks are always loose on the g36 series and the metal pin has a nasty habit of falling out. so i fixed that by rigging up a clean hex bolt and nut. now stock stays in place and you dont risk losing the pin.

I HAVE RECEIPTS FOR EVERYTHING!!! once you add it all up the total is $305.75 just from Airsoft GI. that does not include the work ive done to the gun that is not performance based. AND ALSO DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OF THE TAX I HAD TO PAY ON THE PARTS.

The g36 is barely past its break in period, so the fps and everything have settled.

My asking Price is $300 even which is a steal for all the work that have went into this gun. But money talks. The ONLY thing i would trade this for is a working PS3,i can even throw in some cash on my end for a memory card, controller, and Assassins Creed 2 if you have it.

Feel free to email me and ask questions, if your new to airsoft its cool, this would be a amazing starter gun and a formidable gun for advanced players.

Come try it out, just no free testing. If you break it you buy it.

I also have a Co2 pistol. shoots 400 fps with a precision barrel. paid $50 for it ill let it go for $30 ish(it is in the second picture with the G36

***more pictures upon request

3ma3p03o75O95Tc5Pb9c94a5c7f952e481027.jpg

3k13mb3l85U65P55R69c92beea4b07bbe1b1e.jpg

Nice! GL with sales :)

Did you post these on H-T?

i believe im still banned from there....after one post lol

whats up with the steering wheel?

what about it? i have two of them just dont have pics of the other one yet...ill get on that tonight.

EDIT:

put in the other steering wheel and price

• 3 weeks later...
Hurry Son...........Just Playn...

i cant believe i cant buy dstuing mats that say del sol anymore since honda became gay.

If you can find an embroidery shop and a jpg of the logo you want you should be able to have them made.

Good luck with your sales. If I didn't want to save my face in the event of a crash I would see about picking up one of those wheels. My rubba is split from the core and wiggles around, not to mention I is missing chunks from sun baking it brittle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived