emergency brake

ATF

sounds like a personal problem

if stuck up then press on the button and pull up before putting down

lul

fixed it ... thanks

could be frozen. when was the last time you used it

I used it a few days ago. I had someone in my car trying to hook up a cd player and he pulled it as high as it would go.

its down now, thanks guys

epic fail this makes me laugh too hard

eh im sure youve done it

I pushed the button. I didnt know you had to lift up then down. lol I dont ever use the ebrake

we all have our bad days lol

this guy is literally to stupid to insult right now LMFAO..............

and im almost positive youve done it too haha

dont let them get to you lol. weve all done it at one point and time. hell there have been times where ive pulled mine up really hard and it got stuck. i couldnt pull it up to let it release...so i took it apart haha

eh im sure youve done it

we all have our bad days lol

and im almost positive youve done it too haha

dont let them get to you lol. weve all done it at one point and time. hell there have been times where ive pulled mine up really hard and it got stuck. i couldnt pull it up to let it release...so i took it apart haha

im sure ive done it too. doesnt mean it isnt a riot when it happens to someone else . its like the castrol gtx sludge commercials " sludge its only funny when it happens to someone else "

and to the originator of this post ... i am not trying to make u feel bad about it i just thought it was epic

Archived