should i get this integra?

airjordan223

so my dad just called me and at our good friends body shop (where i did all my work) there is an integra with the whole front end damaged/airbags deployed. so its not a gsr and it has a b18b in it. non vtec so it could be good for boost. the interior is mint condition so i could probably part that out. also i would swap over the rear discs onto my sol. so the motor has about 100k on it. do you guys think it would be worth picking it up? since the owners didnt have any collision on the car, they are not getting anything for it. i think they said around $1000 would take the car. do you guys think i should get this and swap into my sol?

so my dad just called me and at our good friends body shop (where i did all my work) there is an integra with the whole front end damaged/airbags deployed. so its not a gsr and it has a b18b in it. non vtec so it could be good for boost. the interior is mint condition so i could probably part that out. also i would swap over the rear discs onto my sol. so the motor has about 100k on it. do you guys think it would be worth picking it up? since the owners didnt have any collision on the car, they are not getting anything for it. i think they said around $1000 would take the car. do you guys think i should get this and swap into my sol?

if you were gonna get the engine rebuild it and boost it id say ya... plus you may get close to your grand back if you piece out the entire car minus engine

Archived