rsx engine

shadoe1998

First you say there's no such thing as an RSX type r and then u say it's a totally different car than the integra type r?

honda integra type r = what would be translated to US as Acura RSX type r

which i doubt we'll be getting anytime soon..

First you say there's no such thing as an RSX type r and then u say it's a totally different car than the integra type r?

honda integra type r = what would be translated to US as Acura RSX type r

which i doubt we'll be getting anytime soon..

1. There is no Acura RSX Type R, yet there is. There is no Acura RXS Type R. THere is no translation as the US doesn't have one and the CDM RTR is downgraded too much. We will never get an RTR.

THere is no translation as the US doesn't have one

so then i guess there's no such thing as the civic type r? the us never got one of those and yet its still real...

i can see how all this is confusing. the newest integra in japan is the rsx over here...simple. therefore the honda integra type r would be the acura rsx type r if it were in america...but its not. therefore there is NO such thing as a ACURA rsx type r, but there is such a thing as a HONDA integra type r.

i think someone's just being a smartass to get out of being stupid.

Archived