biggest tool alive?

04GT

haven't been here in a bit.....I originally joined with a 2004 GT.... bought a 2006 GTO and joined to ask some questions for my friends del sol

now I'm selling the GTO for a Buell and some spending money lol

but anyways, what brings me back is this guys youtube profile.... he started talking crap to my friend who owns a 12 second teggy that traps 116MPH... in his STOCK MUSTANG XD

remembering there are a lot of fast honda's on this site I thought this crowd would get a kick out of his profile

http://www.youtube.com/user/Danboy5050

how someone can be so deluded with a stock mustang GT is beyond me... his video's are equally as dumb

anyways, thought I'd give you all a heads up for stupidity

I hate new mustangs

no offense to you

but around here i see them eevrywhere

and ALMOST everyone that owns them is god given prick

and thinks since they own a MUSTANG they can automaticaly beat everything

lame

I hate new mustangs

no offense to you

but around here i see them eevrywhere

and ALMOST everyone that owns them is god given prick

and thinks since they own a MUSTANG they can automaticaly beat everything

lame

Must be an NC thing.

here in ohio we get a mix of both ends. the older mustang owners show a lot of respect for any car, as long as u show respect back. then you have the younger crowd that thinks they can beat anything and everything with a stock civic sedan...there are a few of both crowds that are the other way around though. but this guy really is a tool...and hes got a double chin haha. fat ass

Some people ought to be shot at birth. This guy is one of them.

I get the feeling that his train of thought is quite like most mustang/muscle car owners. Just because a guy drives a Japanese car, and has a spoiler, doesn't mean he is a 'ricer' and is gonna race you. Some people have more intelligence than that.

So fking glad this 'ricer' thing hasn't spread over here.

very nicely said

and he prob didnt put in the video if the guy smoked him a mile down the road lol

idiots

Yea lets compare the Mustang GT to the gayson gtr. Its sells for about 80 grand when you can get a GT for 35 grand. I can take 10 grand and make a GT walk all over that gay ass gtr and still save money and still get more chicken then that over priced jap crap box. Hell my damn 94 foxbody I baught off ebay will walk all over that gtr on a drag strip. It runs low 8's. And ass for motor to motor no jap car can compare to Ford. And yea I walked all over a gay white 3000gt.

the sad thing is, he believes the crap that comes out of his mouth

the cobras were good on the track and the fox bodys are good track cars if you get the suspension right. but the new ones and fat and fugly

S197's are portly, though the GT500 has a better suspension setup by default than the stockers. New Edge Cobra's were decent, standard SN95 chassis cars had half decent suspension. Nothing modification can't fix.

Everyone else on this board has a faster car than me....and doesn't seem to give 2 craps about how much they spend on gas.

How good GM do you get?

premium is getting expensive

me no likey

I know I hate it, And there is nothing I can do about it. My car will go in limp with anything lower than 91.

S197's are portly, though the GT500 has a better suspension setup by default than the stockers. New Edge Cobra's were decent, standard SN95 chassis cars had half decent suspension. Nothing modification can't fix.

but thast the catch, its all in the mods. all this really is, is just a name against a name, a body style against a body style, they can all be made to be great

premium is getting expensive

me no likey

HAHA I RUN 87 ON THE PUMPS B!TCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived