biggest tool alive?

04GT

How good GM do you get?

i know i got REALLY good GM with the D15.. from murfreesboro TN to the campground in DC on a tank and a half of gas :devil:

now i go from murfreesboro TN to nashville TN and im already short almost a half tank, and thats only a 30 minute dive :(

i needz tune!! >_<

Wow this fat sack of s*it really believes his POS mustang is faster than a 3000GT, he says he killed one...im sure he did but he needs to race a VR4 version...he's a complete douche, guys like this...are the reason why i keep building hondas....just so they can sit the f*ck down and just enjoy the show as they barely get to see my license plate

+1 javy

i commented on his vids, now he's talking maddd sh!t in a different video to me, its hilarious.. ill post the link to the vid when he erplys again and i get the link through email

lol i should comment with you Brian.

Reasons why he's a dipsh1t

1. You have a crappy auto mustang, if your car was turbo yeah I would see benefits due to little to no turbo lag...auto n/a is trash

2. Why are all of your videos of you racing from a rolling start?

3. Why are you making a big deal and considering your killing the import scene when all you raced was a 350z and a eclipse?

4. Your concept for racing is utterly stupid, I think you need to refrain from youtube....actually I think FAIL has a new spokesperson

5. Race a real import, like a Mark IV supra, 300ZX TT, S15T, NSXT....then read reason #1 again and that will explain why you lost if you don't understand good ol english...or should I JDM it for you......Nigga you just got smoked son!

Auto 05+ GT's are seeing consistent high 13's in northern Florida where we aren't massively above sea level.

Worn down 300ZX's and VR4's are seeing slower numbers.

lol i should comment with you Brian.

Reasons why he's a dipsh1t

1. You have a crappy auto mustang, if your car was turbo yeah I would see benefits due to little to no turbo lag...auto n/a is trash

2. Why are all of your videos of you racing from a rolling start?

3. Why are you making a big deal and considering your killing the import scene when all you raced was a 350z and a eclipse?

4. Your concept for racing is utterly stupid, I think you need to refrain from youtube....actually I think FAIL has a new spokesperson

5. Race a real import, like a Mark IV supra, 300ZX TT, S15T, NSXT....then read reason #1 again and that will explain why you lost if you don't understand good ol english...or should I JDM it for you......Nigga you just got smoked son!

^ i LOL'd :laugh:

I replied with a video of my own...

he diddn't like that much...:-(

he also keeps trying to push the argument "motor for motor compare a ford to a jap POS and that's all she wrote"

diddn't make much sense to me... the argument in general anyways... but I played along, this is what i responded with

your wish is granted

ford OHV 302 CI 5.0L V8

215BHP @ 285lbs tq

3400lbs

1/4 : 15.2 @ 93MPH

Toyota OHC 302CI 5.0L V8

416BHP @ 371lbs tq

3800lbs

1/4: 12.8 @ 111MPH

any questions about motor for motor tough girl? because that's as apples to apples as you are going to get

like my sig says, don't care what you drive... it's your attitude and how you roll it, respect is due to every automotive maker out there in some form or another, basically a waste of breath to hate on any kind of car IMO

Archived