2004 Civic Si?

BuddySol

I like the older tail lights better, unless you can get rid of that ugly orange in the tail lights.

I think they should have square gas doors instead of round.

The body kit and rear spoiler look a little better.

Older Model

photo_02_popup.jpg

photo_04_popup.jpg

Some are saying this is the Honda Factory Performance Package. The HFP badging along the back is a giveaway. So hopefully, these lights are just aftermarket parts that are part of the HFP package.

• 2 weeks later...

Such hostility.

Naw the new one isn't impressive by no means, but dont' we all have plans on moding the car anyways, so crap like the FB, Rims, and Tailights can all be readily changed. Other than that, then the car would remain similar for those in the aftermarket world.

I like the rims better, FB looks better (not so regular), but the headlights remind me of a focus even more, and the rear taillights, god help them. Altezza taillights are not it for factory cars. The only car they should ever be put on is the IS, and not that they've become a staple of everyday life, even that can become questioned. I mean Altima's, Maxima's, Lexus SUVs, EVO VIII, all have these crap ass lights. Orange is not in, they need to get rid of it.

Archived