carfax?

he's asking if anyone has one so he doesnt have to spend money to open an account when he just needs to check one VIN number

sorry drew i dont have one. i think mpearce has one, or was thinking about it. PM him

Do I get brownie points if I get you an "autocheck" report? Autocheck uses the same databases to obtain their info. I can't email it though. But I could just snip some screenshots, save them as jpeg and email you those.

Gimmie vin.

he's asking if anyone has one so he doesnt have to spend money to open an account when he just needs to check one VIN number

sorry drew i dont have one. i think mpearce has one, or was thinking about it. PM him

Thank you for answering that, I was too dumbfounded to reply.

Do I get brownie points if I get you an "autocheck" report? Autocheck uses the same databases to obtain their info. I can't email it though. But I could just snip some screenshots, save them as jpeg and email you those.

Gimmie vin.

PM sent.

what if i give you a promise from the previous owner...... its a promise

yeah, funny commercials...

admin or not with a 1k post id sure hope youd no about how to obtain a carfax

Believe me, Drew knows how to get a carfax.

And you should never talk down to the creator of the forums you hang out on, just not good manners.

Believe me, Drew knows how to get a carfax.

And you should never talk down to the creator of the forums you hang out on, just not good manners.

no i wasnt trien to talk down or anything like that, i was just kinda shocked at that kind of question

my bad i didnt realize what you really were asking for so my f'n bad there drew, and ya i would been a bit dumbfounded to answere back to hahaha.

Archived