best motor for 91 dx?

honda_racer41m

i just bought a 91 crx dx with si exhaust, it's dropped with adjustable struts and 3 piece strut rods, battery is in the trunk for room and it has si rims. the thing is there's no motor in it. it is wired up for obd1. my buddy has a d16 motor i could throw into it and make it have like 140 hp but if i get bored with that (which i will) then what b series motor gives you the best bang for your buck. im not gonna boost it. i'd like twin cam. should i go b16 or b18. remember i dont wanna go broke doin this.

ls motor is the way to go if your under budget, you can always mod shiit later when you have money

what does the ls motor come out of. it's gonna have an ls3 limited slip trans in it. i bought a 90 hf for interior peices and tail pieces and my buddy's givin me the motor and trans for the rest of the car

ls comes out of the integra if im not mistakin

i looked on ebay for those motors and they really need more than just ls motor. wut r the other numbers. and for 2000 could i just drop in a b16. it's already got the wiring harness

i looked on ebay for those motors and they really need more than just ls motor. wut r the other numbers. and for 2000 could i just drop in a b16. it's already got the wiring harness

well 2000 will get you a b18 easy BUT you still have to figur switch from a dseries to a b youll have to buy a different trans i beleive, ecu, axels, shift linkage basically your swapping 1 front end of a car to another.

this place is the cheapest place that ive found and ive searched alot of sites and this one is the cheapest...

http://www.tigerautoparts.net/autoparts.ph...3&query=257

they have the gs motor(b18b) for $495 for the dohc 96 integra, BUT you still have to buy half shafts, shift linkage, axles, ecu, trans, wiring harness, motor mounts,

all of that comes out to 1245 that doesnt include the trans or shift linkage or tax and s/h (you can pick a trans and shift linkage up from a salvage yard) same with the ecu, axles, harness, and half shafts so w/o thoughs items your lookin at pretty much just the motor and it has 25-35k miles on it witch is not bad basically a brand new motor for dirt cheap

and like the other guy above said you can allways upgrade to a b18c with a vtec and all that fun stuff when you save up the money to do it...

so all in all you still going to spend like allmost $1000 even with going to a salvage yard unless some body sells you some stuff on here for dirt cheap but you never know what you'll find.

oh and btw the b18a is the ls motor

dude go to a pick and pull junkyard and pull the motor and tranny

yourself and you will pay only about $500 total for everything you need.

i agree with this but i also have to disagree ya sure you can buy everything at the junk yard no doubt about that. but when it comes down to the motor whats the chance your actually going to find a solid lsmotor thats 100% complete with low miles? and besides you never no what kind of shape that motors going to be in. say you buy it and put it all in wire it up and go to start it up, just to find out the bitch is seized up or has a chipped cyl. wall or something like that you know. so you have to pull it back out go back to the yard and try and find another one. OR you can spend $500 on a nice low mileage damn near brand new motor and be all set in stone no problems, but hey man you do what you want to do its your time and money not mine.. so i bid you happy hunting for a good motor and all the other parts you need

yet i live in maine. i got a d16 ready to go almost. need to put intake manifold and throttlebody on it. but i dont want d16. i live in maine and there r a few race tracks that every honda crx, prelude, and integra are racing at so finding them r hard. would it be smart to buy a like 95-96 integra that was rear ended or something or if someone will sell me a wiring harness for a d16 i'll live with that

A federal jury Thursday found a 32-year-old Minnesota woman guilty of illegally downloading music from the Internet and fined her $80,000 each -- a total of $1.9 million -- for 24 songs.

Jammie Thomas-Rasset's case was the first such copyright infringement case to go to trial in the United States, her attorney said. world of warcraft gold

Attorney Joe Sibley said that his client was shocked at the fine, noting that the price tag on the songs she downloaded was 99 cents.

Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss

buy wow gold

She plans to appeal, he said.

Cara Duckworth, a spokeswoman for the Recording Industry Association of America, said the association was "pleased that the jury agreed with the evidence and found the defendant liable."

"We appreciate the jury's service and that they take this as seriously as we do," she said.

cheap wow gold

Thomas-Rasset downloaded work by artists such as No Doubt, Linkin Park, Gloria Estefan and Sheryl Crow.

This was the second trial for Thomas-Rasset. The judge ordered a retrial in 2007 after there was an error in the wording of jury instructions.

world of warcraft gold

The fines jumped considerably from the first trial, which granted just $220,000 to the recording companies.

Thomas-Rasset is married with four children and works for an Indian tribe in Minnesota.

What does this have to do with best motor for 91

Archived