heres my si

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

do u wax under the hood? cause i do

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

so here is my black on black 2000 Si. What do ya'll think? rate it or just stare cause either way i dont care. hope this satisfied ya'll ni got some nice plans for the winter off season. if ya wanna know the mods check out my page.

glad yall like cause when i bought it it was a mess the engine had a whole bunch of problems n i drove 400miles to get it but toed it back home cause i knew it wouldnt make it. it leaked outta everywhere; p/s, tran, cam, head, it took a lotta gaskets n man hours. now she runs like a top after all that n a good number of mods. this poor girl was a wounded horse that most woulda shot on sight. thanks againicon10.gif

have you had it resprayed, because the paint looks flawless everywhere. mines a 99 ex and its got clear coat failure around all the edges of the window trim and i have no idea what's up with the hood.

no i just wax the car a whole lot but i am gonna paint it over the winter. i went to college for auto body and i can spray anything i mean anything. n the best wax for black cars is TURTLE WAX'S BLACK BOX KIT with no gf or kids i got all the time in the world.

thanks. dont like a lotta trash on my car

What your tellling me your dont like, Big spoilers, stickers for parts you dont even have on your car, and unpainted bodykit parts? lol

Clean car man, But you might want to get some two tone rims, thats too much black in my opinion...the car is clean none the less

thanks for the input but this winter the spoiler is going, gettin new paint n ill see what i can do about the rims but i do like the black on black. in my town a chrome lip is suicide we have huge pot holes that eat n swallow rims n tires. id like to go to 16s though

im very anal about the way the car looks n there are a couple of small door dings. i just want this thing to look like true glass. n dont worry this wont be my first paint job i grew up paintin cars. i did my first paint job when i was 11. i really cant lower is much cause we got a ton of speed bumps on our side roads n im already have exhaust scrappin problem already. i agree though the coilovers do need to go lower. more aggresive!!!!!!

I like the black on black. I was even going to suggest doing the lights, but that would put it way overboard.

I do think you could find better looking black wheels though. Those look like...Motegis??

why not wax under the hood . . did u see that shine? n not motegis they r enkeis. n if anyone has ever owned a black car u know how hard it is to keep it lookin great but how great it looks when it is clean. i want a true sleeper in the spring, (after about 2g in mods) so no stickers r goin on this car.

Archived