have you ever

s_adbell

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When i was going out with the ex, yea there were plenty of times, but then again I had my 2nd thoughts too...

HYE wish you could turn back time?

Nah, i pretty much think things through...

HYE talked to a person on the phone not really payiing attention to them, and read or heard something said what you read or saw outloud to the person on the phone?

daily.

hye been in In N Out burger for the first time to see what all the hype was about, and then were thoroughly disappointed by an okay burger and fries

* I believe In & Out All around Cali

Yes, and a couple times smeared them all over a friend lol ...sounds gross but they glowed in the dark

HYE drank that purp

Nope, im actually one of the most patient drivers out there...I rarely use my horn on the car, if I ever use it...YOU F*ked UP big time

HYE: Woke up in the morning thinking its earlier than it really is and realize you need to get ready in a hurry?

Yea oddly enough lol

HYE: held your breath for 2 minutes, and then slammed some water? (its basically a simulation for drowning-a friend in the marines had me try it lol...BTW not fun haha)

LoL sure why not, it would be interesting what people say behind your back lol

HYE: try hooking up a friend with another person but it seems like they ended up liking you more?

Archived