back on the scene

jay00Si

the name is jay and ive owned lots of imports but never joined any forum communities til now. i drive a nighthawk black 2000 civic Si with some mods. here goes Tein ss coilovers, skunk2 a-arms in the front, wicked tuning in the rear, unorthodox racing underdrive pulleys, nology 8mm plug wires, ngk iridium plugs, dc sports intake and 4-1 polished headers, apexi cat back, 17" enkei cd-r 9s finished in flat black, with 205/40 toyo proxes, and a few autometer gauges. it aint a bad start ive always loved my hondas from my crx, delsol n all 4 civics ive owned. just lookin to feel welcomed maybe make some friends with the same love for tuners.

thanks to those who checked out my intro n thanks for the advice both on the car n the forum. ill be postin pics of my Si sometime this week when i got some more time once again thanks to wannaBstuntin, SebSol, and Kastigir for the help and for the welcome.

Archived