need help

ok so i just got home from work and noticed my car is smokin. its got coolant and oil. it was smokin from behind the intake manifold but lower. it smelt like burnt rubber. could that be the tranny? i noticed 2nd gear pops out rather easily without the clutch bein pushed in. im stumped and i need the car as its my dd. PLEASE HELP

ok so i just got home from work and noticed my car is smokin. its got coolant and oil. it was smokin from behind the intake manifold but lower. it smelt like burnt rubber. could that be the tranny? i noticed 2nd gear pops out rather easily without the clutch bein pushed in. im stumped and i need the car as its my dd. PLEASE HELP

my car does that and whats happenin well with my car at least oil leaks onto the manifold and just burns off nothing serious as long ass you pay attention too the oil level. Mines the front main seal.

well i have kinda noticed that no oil has been showin up on dipstick. i did an oil change recently and put like 3 quarts in but it didnt show up. the other night after i left the meet i put 2 quarts in and it showed up at the bottom. i figured it was cuz i was on an incline.

well i have kinda noticed that no oil has been showin up on dipstick. i did an oil change recently and put like 3 quarts in but it didnt show up. the other night after i left the meet i put 2 quarts in and it showed up at the bottom. i figured it was cuz i was on an incline.

You realize that after an oil change you should be putting in about 4.5 quarts right?

^check your manual...it should be 3.5 quarts...don't you have D15B7?

maybe it's the valve cover gasket? Oil is coming from somewhere and burning so you have to find the origin...

yea d15b7. and manual says 3.5 with filter. time to check majestic for vc gasket pricing. yay

Archived