si rims

Sammy

so i have si rims and this kid keeps trying to get me to trade him and he has 17 chromies and some other ones i dont really remember but he said he would give me both sets and i dont know what i should do

r they the 99-00 si rims? if so you should sell them to me for 275+shipping :thumbsup:

i dont know how do you tell lol i dont know cars at all

^ those are MINE! :devil:

and as for the OP, it really depends on which wheels he wants to give you for them and what condition, me personally i wouldnt do it because i love the EM1 Si's

and as for the OP, it really depends on which wheels he wants to give you for them and what condition, me personally i wouldnt do it because i love the EM1 Si's

they look awesome on the 92-95 civics. especially with the oem horizon grey color. i think thats wat its called. they look good on some sols to but the sol has to be a certain color.

How many fracking sets of rims are you going to roll?

yeah im just gonna keep them keep it all si =)

yeah im just gonna keep them keep it all si =)

si rims are very demanding here in texas. i have si wheels on my crx and it look good, and i like the off set on it too, it filled out the fender and width.

But i end up got me some falken hannabi 320 brand new in box out the door. 15inch and i weighted them 10.2 lbs and lighter then my si wheels. i running some falken azenis rt615 rubber. well i put my si wheels on craigslist for 150bucks, and i guess i cheap sold them, i got 17 phones call less then an hour and someone drove over hour away and bought them.

i do miss the si wheels, i think they look awesome. but the falken are growing on me, i think i would love them if they were bronze. but falken said they are back order and wont get any for a least six months.

sorry i drift off on topic, but if those wheels he trading you worth some money and u can sell it quick. well get both set sell them, buy si wheels again and make profit. lol

• 2 months later...

Archived