its bout damn time

i bought a D16A6 block, and we are droping the motor tonight then finishing up tomorrow...im so stoked to actually do a swap...ill keep an update and try to get pics...i just hope everything goes smooth :crazy:

*knocks on wood

hope it goes smooth too. too bad though, cuase if you would have waited 2 more days i would have given you my d16z6 block for free

not hehe :devil:

well damn dude im bout to buy a b16a2 for 800 and my motor also it has a gsr tranny...also my other buddy is selling his b20 with a b16 head...built for 800...frack Z6 BITCH haha

*knocks on wood

hope it goes smooth too. too bad though, cuase if you would have waited 2 more days i would have given you my d16z6 block for free

not hehe :devil:

damn i was about too b like i want.

ok we got done at around 9:30 last night....i now have an exhaust leak, and we still need to do the valves, instead of using my 8 valve head we used a 16 valve, it runs great just needs stuff here and there...but all in all swap went great and she fired up first try

ok we got done at around 9:30 last night....i now have an exhaust leak, and we still need to do the valves, instead of using my 8 valve head we used a 16 valve, it runs great just needs stuff here and there...but all in all swap went great and she fired up first try

very cool.

Archived