fuse pannel

93d3ls0l

i need a pic of a 93 del sol s fuse pannel diagrham if anyone has i have a draw and this fuse keeps blowing but i cant tell what it goes to with out the diagrham.

thanks for any help

i need a pic of a 93 del sol s fuse pannel diagrham if anyone has i have a draw and this fuse keeps blowing but i cant tell what it goes to with out the diagrham.

thanks for any help

What rating is the fuse, that could get us started in a direction.

Not entirely sure if this is it... I'll go snap a pic of mine tomorrow. But hopefully this helps.

fusediagram.jpg

*edit*

FuseDiagram-1.jpg

Right side is up. On a side note... WHY IS THERE NEVER A FUSE PULLER WHERE THE DIAGRAM SAYS THERE SHOULD BE???

The cars at HACC, my car, my friends' cars... It's never there. WTF?

Because the first time it's used it's never put back where it belongs. Unless you're the first owner, you'll never see the provided fuse puller.

I must be lucky because I'm at least the second owner of my sol and mine came with the fuse puller. It's damn near useless but i have one. lol

• 2 weeks later...
i have one i made up using the 1993 del sol service manual (which you can find at your local library) but cant figure out how to post it

Is it an image file?

i have one i made up using the 1993 del sol service manual (which you can find at your local library) but cant figure out how to post it

its a bitmap image file

interesting...that on mine is all in Japanese! not very useful when I'm on the move. Although I've got the whole car manual on my laptop should I need it...

Ooooh... link/upload? plz?

Archived