Planning to buy Honda Jazz

Hello everybody.

I`m considering to buy honda jazz for my wife. I read a lot about it and there is only positive comments for it. We also like the way it looks.

According to this article, people buy a lot of this model.

Can you give me some more tips and hints about it.

1.2 or 1.4 - only 6 h.p. difference, is it worth to buy the bigger one?

its pretty much a FiT so its not a bad car, gets good F/E, can be driven spiritedly, and is overall a nice car.

pending on how much, and type of driving you do matters on if you should get the bigger motor. TBH im a F/E nut so personaly i would get the smaller of the 2, but torque can have its advantages ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, honda jazz is really a nice car.Aside from the durable and quality honda parts that honda has been for, it's got good mpg, protective air bags,plus very edgy design and other techy add-ons that can couple it. Its compact design has deviated from the original "elongated" ones that this generation has been used to for the past decades which is but obviously appreciated by many consumers.

Archived