d16z6 to b18b

im doing a b series swap into my del sol its a 93 si and i heard a few different things iv heard that the motor mounts will line right up and then i'v heard that one or two will but i will need the one by the ac and the driver side one or something like that come clarity would be great thanks

im doing a b series swap into my del sol its a 93 si and i heard a few different things iv heard that the motor mounts will line right up and then i'v heard that one or two will but i will need the one by the ac and the driver side one or something like that come clarity would be great thanks

if i remember correct then the back mount should fit ok. the rest will need new mounts(by the ac)

I dont think the back mount is the same. And there are different styles of top left mounts for b-series. Depending on yous, yu may be able to use it but probably not. I dont know about the trans mounts.

alright heres what i have i dont know the exact transmision i have i believe its a yj1 or something like that but i know its out of an ls integra and i have a b18b and a b18a motor im going to be using the b18b motor with the integra tranny i know i need axels and a new wireharness and such but what i wasnt sure of is the mounts (the b18b motor is out of an 01 integra incase it matters) and if i cant use my mounts which mounts will i need from what cars any help would be appriciated especially since this is my only car and i would hate to have my motor out and go to put the other one in and need something else im sure its going to happen but i want to try to prevent it any help would be greatly appriciated thanks much

Archived